This list of links may be helpful when looking for additional information regarding veterans, local government, veterans organizations and social service agencies. Please let us know if there is a link you think should be added.
- Montgomery County
- Butler County Veterans Services
- Darke County Veterans Services
- Greene County Veterans Services
- Miami County Veterans Services
- The American Legion
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Disabled American Veterans
- The Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Korean War Veterans Association
- 2019 Community Resource Guide
- Greater Dayton Premier Management
- Montgomery County Job & Family Services
- Miami Valley Community Action Group (PIPP)
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- Ohio Department of Veterans Services
- Veterans Administration Homepage
- Compensation and Pension Benefit Information
- Dayton VA Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Office
- Office of the Ohio Consumers’ Counsel
- Request copies of Military Personnel Records
- Volunteers of America
- Area Agency on Aging
- Senior Resource Connection
- Catholic Social Services
- Benefits Summary, ODVS
- Dayton Area Foodbank
- Dayton National Cemetery
Stay connected on all most recent information, including calendars, news and events that the Veterans Service Commission offers.
Visit Our Offices
Our offices our open for in-person visits and we are here to serve you.
We are located at:
627 Edwin C. Moses Blvd., 4th Floor, East Medical Plaza
Dayton, OH 45417
Fax (937) 225-4854
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Appointment Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.